Improv for Gamers
Do you want to be a better roleplayer or GM?
Do you want to encourage spontaneous creativity in your gaming group?
Do you want to create dynamic, compelling characters?
If the answer to any of these questions is “yes,” Improv for Gamers is for you! Based on the popular workshop series, this book provides a selection of fun and easy improv exercises designed to take your tabletop or live-action gaming group to a new level. Pick and choose exercises to develop a particular skill, or run through a variety of them at random! No improv experience required.
Improv for Gamers will help you develop the following skills:
- Smoothly building on the information provided by other participants in the game
- Using one small starting point to build a multi-faceted character
- Building authentic relationships between characters
- Interacting with invisible objects in a way that is believable
- Knowing when and how to end a scene and share the spotlight
Level up your gaming with Improv for Gamers!