The Bloody-Handed Name of Bronze
The lushly illustrated Bronze Age Sword & Sorcery roleplaying game of MIGHTY PASSION and THUNDROUS DREAD COMPROMISE:
- No. of Players: 1-on-1 or 3-4p, with alternate rules for larger groups.
- Time: 1-2 hrs. per player per session. Plays many sessions.
- Dice: About a dozen each 6-sided dice graven of jet and cast in gold
- Contents: 220+ pages of heavily illustrated game rules, stories, monsters, and vivid descriptions of the Earthen Firmament, borne of the passions of the Waters of Heaven and the Waters of the Underworld!
- GM: Rapidly rotating and distributed
NOW SETTING SAIL upon WINGS of LINEN, plying the WAVES and WINDS to PURSUE the WILL of YOUR HEART!
The Bloody-Handed Name of Bronze is a roleplaying game
of imaginative, visceral fantasy.
The World of Names is a world of blood spilled by hammered bronze clenched in the hands of Fated Heroes who seek to become immortal through their great feats and greater death.
And it is a world of desire and promise spoken by Namedealers; a world wherein all that has a name, has desires and a will to accomplish them — and will compromise and promise and coerce to achieve the whims of their heart. Before you lie arrayed the many splendors of the Earthen Firmament of the World of Names, holding its many peoples, its deserts and mountains, its forests and animals. It is born of the union of the Vault of Heaven and the Waters of the Underworld,whose passion named the world.
Will you die in glory, to return, immortal! to the Earthen Firmament — or be forgotten, that you might escape the consequences of your many promises?