Trinity Continuum: Aeon
THE STARS AWAIT!
Humanity has begun settling on planets circling other suns. Teleporters like myself and the new Leviathan jump ships can take anyone across the galaxy in a few hours, so the stars are at last within our reach. However, we have found dangers as well as wonders out there, and only by working together can we overcome them and take our place on the galactic stage.
- Bolade Atwan, Proxy of Upeo wa Macho, November 2122
Trinity Continuum: Æon also requires the use of the Trinity Continuum Corebook to play. Inside, you will find:
- Details about both Earth and the worlds humanity has colonized in the early 22nd century
- Rules for creating psion and proxy characters within the Trinity Continuum
- Information about spacecraft, noetic biotech, and other technologies of the early 22nd century
- Advice for playing Talents in Trinity Continuum: Æon
- Advice for running different genres of science fiction in the Trinity Continuum